Kubecost requires a Kubernetes cluster to be deployed.
- Kubecost runs in any Kubernetes v1.8 (Aug 2017) or greater environment.
- Kubernetes 1.25 is officially supported as of v1.99.0
- Managed Kubernetes clusters (e.g. EKS, GKE, AKS) most common
- Kubernetes distributions (e.g. OpenShift, DigitalOcean, Rancher, Tanzu)
- Bootstrapped Kubernetes cluster
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
This list is certainly not exhaustive! This is simply a list of observations as to where our users run Kubecost based on their questions/feedback. Please contact us with any questions!